Sunday, May 31, 2009

What we have been up to lately
















Now that Xander is getting older, we have been trying to take him out to some fun places. I know he still wont get much out of the experience, but the weather is nice and it is something to do together as a family. Jerry took a Friday off a couple weeks ago so we could go to the zoo. It was fun just to spend time together, since we really only get every other weekend as a family. I think Xander only liked the stuff that he could grab and he was exhausted by the end of the day. Just yesterday we decided to go to a dinosaur park up in Ogden. They had a fun playground and we let Xander ride in a swing. I think he liked it. I got him to laugh a little bit. Now as summer approaches we are trying to think of some fun stuff to do. Jerry and I were thinking of planning a road trip down to Texas. If my mom is still willing to take Xander, we were going to take a couple's vacation somewhere. It's just hard to decide where to go, but I know I would love to take a break and go somewhere new. Xander finally figured out how to crawl and he loves to move around the house and find bad things to do. We just have to be more vigilant to keep him safe. He is growing so fast! I am already in the first stages of planning his 1st birthday in July. Time flies!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Glad you guys are doing great! Just thought I'd tell u of a favorite place of mine in SLC. The Fairmont Aquatics center. IT Is AWESEOME! I bet u guys would love that pool. And as Xander gets older it will just keep getting funner. Try Liberty park too. That was pretty fun and would be a fun place for Xander as it gets hotter. (U might want to wait until he can walk for the park.)