Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day







I just thought I would make a post before my off week ends. Xander will be turning 10 months old in a couple weeks. He has been working really hard to learn new things. He is still not crawling, but he is doing a lot of other things. He can scoot around and reach for toys. He still loves rolling everywhere. We still haven't childproofed, but we need to for sure now. He will be going mobile anytime soon. I am already spending his waking moments with him keeping him out of trouble. I have to make sure things don't fall on him and stop him from grabbing electrical cords. I am excited and worried for him to start walking and crawling. That little guy is going to be a handful! I think most boys are handfuls when they are really young.



We took Xander swimming for his second time a couple weeks ago. I thought he would love it since he loves bath time, but he just didn't seem to be excited. I will keep taking him since swimming has always been a favorite thing of mine. I'm sure he will love it when he is older.



Life is going pretty well for us. There isn't anything too exciting going on. We are just staying busy with our little guy and our careers. I am grateful everyday that even though I have to be a working mom, that I can still stay at home with Xander every other week. I get to watch him change and grow. There is always something new, being a parent.

1 comment:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

swimming, yea! i miss those days. he is adorable!