Friday, May 15, 2009

ABC's

I'm just bored at home on a Friday night...

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: dishes
D - Dogs names: no dogs, I'm not really a dog person
E - Essential to start your day: A good breakfast
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: white gold
H - Height: 5'7
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano, flute, saxaphone, guitar, bass guitar, percussion
J - Job title: Medical Technologist, and mommy
K - Kid(s): Alexander Thomas
L - Living arrangements: We live in a lovely house in Kaysville
M - Mom's name: Denise
N - Nicknames: Sweety, mommy, punkin
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none!
P - Pet Peeve: I have a few, my weirdest one is that I find it annoying when people roll down the windows of their car while driving and hang body parts out
Q - Quote from a movie: "Mawiage, mawiage is what brings us together." -The Princess Bride
R - Right or left handed: I'm a left-handed freak
T - Time you wake up: I wake up between 6-7am on my off week and 2:35am on my on week
U - Underwear: garments (LDS)
V - Vegetable you dislike: yams
W- Ways you run late: getting baby stuff together, getting distracted
X - X-rays you've had: I think I've only had 2 x-rays
Y - Yummy food you make: homeade pizza
Z - Zoo favorite: the big cats

No comments: