Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crochet!!!

 Star hot pads
 Train Hat

 Owl Hat
 Sock Monkey Hat

 Owl and Minnie Mouse Hat
 Angry Birds Hats

For those who don't know, I learned how to crochet when I was pregnant with Wesley and I have been hooked (pun intended) since then.  I'm always looking for fun projects.  Lately I have had a lot of fun making hats for my kids and some friends.  I just recently took a new job at work and will be moving down the career ladder instead of up.  I'm going part-time in hopes of being with my kids more, at least while they are young.  I would love to build up an inventory and start a shop, probably on Etsy just to earn a little money on the side and because this is something that I really enjoy.  If you like any of the hats, or see something you would like me to make then let me know.  Send me an email to jerandelis@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Those hats are amazing. I don't have ANY idea how you have time to create those! Holy Cow. YOU are talented. I would totally want two of the owl hats but it just isn't going to get cold enough here for the girls to even need winter hats I don't think, maybe once or twice in January or February but that is it. But man they are cute.