Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy weekend with a wedding!

My brother got hitched this weekend on Saturday 1/7/12.  It was neat being able to participate.  His new bride Kristen asked Sarah and me to be bridesmaids.  It was fun dressing up.  I'll admit it,  I'm a girl who still likes to dress up when she gets a chance.  We are excited to welcome a new sister into the family.  Xander was supposed to be the ring bearer, but when we were getting in line for the ceremony he decided he wanted nothing to do with it.  I guess that is the way of 3 year olds sometimes. 

Sarah and Chris

Mike and Kristen signing the certificate!
The other big event was having Jeremiah's father Rick and his two younger daughters, Sammy and Bradie come to visit all the way from Texas.  Xander and Wesley got to see their other grandpa, but I suppose they may be too young to remember.  We all hope that we will get to see each other more despite the distance and build some relationships.  We had a dinner at our house with everybody, including Jeremiah's half-sister Bethany and her little family. 

No comments: