Friday, August 21, 2009

Xander video and other stuff

Not too much is going on with our family except that my little brother is getting married in December. Xander will be getting a new Aunt. Our family has almost doubled in size in the last few years. My sister and I both got married and then came Xander and now I will be getting a sister-in-law. It should be fun. I love weddings. However, they picked the craziest time of the year to get hitched, December 19th! I'm sure we will survive that month somehow. Then everyone except me will have gotten married in December. My parents anniversary is 12/13 and Sarah and Chris' anniversary is 12/21. I always have to be the non-conformist. Jerry and I got married 3/13. I'm glad there will be another temple marriage in the family. My parents had a civil ceremony and didn't get sealed until after Sarah was born. Sarah and Chris didn't get married in the temple either. My brother and I will both have temple marriages from the start. I think that builds a very important foundation for a new family. I'm so grateful that I am sealed to Jeremiah and Xander. Here is a video I have been wanting to post on this blog for a while.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thats so exciting your brother is getting married! I can't wait to see pictures. I haven't seen him forever.