Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yikes, look what showed up on our front lawn!




In case you couldn't tell..we like Halloween! If we had more time and money we would probably decorate more, it's way more fun then decorating for Christmas. Jerry got the idea for this evil centipede from a book last year. He has been wanting to do this forever. It took him a few hours, but I think he did a good job. I can't believe Halloween is just three weekends away. I haven't even thought of a costume. We took Xander trick or treating last year when he was just barely walking. This year I'm sure we will take him out to more places and I think he'll have a blast.

3 comments:

Caitlinp said...

That is so cool. I love that you like Halloween so much. I have a hard time getting in to it, but it will probably be more fun with kids. Enjoy the next three weeks!

Lex-a-roo said...

That is such a cool Halloween decoration. I love it.

Nina said...

That is soooo cool. Everyone that comes to our house comments on how much they like your little creature.