Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Time




We didn't do anything exciting for Easter, but at least we got to spend time as a family. The biggest problem was the lousy weather. We had some beautiful days in March, but it has been snowing, hailing and raining lately. It must be spring time for Utah. We took Xander to his first Easter Egg hunt, but didn't get to do any egg hunting. I guess there were so many people who went that it was done and over with in a few minutes. I'm sure he will get more out of the holidays next year anyway. He was probably just wondering why we were dragging him to a cold place. I probably should enjoy the comfort of this weather right now. I was pregnant two years ago and almost as far along as I am now, and I remember how I felt when it got hot outside. I couldn't wear my wedding rings or find comfortable shoes. I hope it's not as rough as it was last time I did this. The due date is still July 23rd, so I have plenty of time to suffer through the heat.

1 comment:

Nina said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I didn't know you were expecting another... and on my birthday. Maybe Eric and I will end up having our children on your birthdays. Kidding aside, congratulations!