Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Better Late then never Birthday Pictures






It's been over a week now since we celebrated Xander's 1st birthday, but I still wanted to share some pictures on our blog. It was a fun and crazy day. I know we wore our little guy out. My baby is 12 months old now! He is still not walking, but he is all over the place so I know it will be any day now. I'm glad we are not up 4-6 times a night feeding him and being worn out, but I am still sad he is growing so fast. I miss how sweet and small he once was. I see really young babies and just can't believe he was that small. He is so big now, weighing in at 23 pounds, that I can't remember holding him when he only weighed 5 pounds. He's healthy and happy and we enjoy having him in our lives. We celebrated his birthday at Cherry Hill here in Kaysville. I put a lot into this party, but I think we were not only celebrating Xander, but the fact that we made it 1 year as parents. Being a parent adds some much more into life. It's weird to imagine that I once lived a life without Jeremiah and Xander in it.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Cute blog! I Love your family picture. I can't believe you have had Xander for a whole year! Time goes by fast. He is so cute.