Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here is my first post of the new year. I can't believe we are in the last year of this decade. This has been the biggest decade of my life so far. Here is my own personal timeline for the 2000's:
* In 2002 I graduated from Carbon High school. I made the tough decision to move away from home to go to school in Ogden. I also chose my future career as a Medical Technologist. I started my first semester of college in August of 2002. My sister told me to take symphonic band at Weber State. Because of that choice I ended up playing tenor sax and sitting next to my future husband.
*In 2003 Jerry and I became an official couple right around Spring Break. At the end of 2003 we decided to announce to everyone that we were getting married.
*On March 13 2004 Jeremiah and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. In 2004 I also got my Associates Degree as a Medical Laboratory Technician and started my career with ARUP laboratories.
*It took me an extra year, but finally after 3 more years of college I got my Bachelor's degree as a Medical Technologist in May 2007. We also bought a beautiful house in Kaysville that year. In December 2007 my world turned around as I found out that I was going to become a mother in 2008.
*We spent the first part of 2008 getting ready for our baby. On March 13th 2008 (4th wedding anniversary) I was told that I was going to have a baby girl. On July 13th I gave birth to a boy! Since that fateful day Xander has become my world. Almost everything I do now is for him. I'm so glad I have made it this far by they age of 25. I know it is all because of the family and friends in my life who have been there to push me along. I know it is because of my Heavenly Father that I have been blessed with a family of my own. I just hope I can spend the last year of this decade giving back to those people who helped through all these tough and crazy years of my life.
Xander is getting his 6 month pictures done tonight. I will post some more pictures on here as soon as I get some more time.

1 comment:

admin said...

Wow, I started thinking about all that's happened to me during this decade and it has been crazy! Good reflection.

Patricia